In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:“website” means heritagejade.co.nz “content”: means any data, information, pictures, graphics, software and other material used or displayed on the Website.“we”, “us” and “our” refer to Heritage Jade Hokitika. “terms” and conditions mean all of these terms and conditions and any changes made to them from time to time.“you” means the person accessing or using the website, and your has a corresponding meaning.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR PARTICULAR SERVICES OFFERED
You may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions for particular services which Heritage Jade Hokitika may make available to you from time to time through this website prior to being able to use those particular services. Any such additional terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions.To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions will prevail in relation to the particular services to which those additional terms and conditions apply.
Heritage Jade Hokitika retains the right to make any information confidential. You acknowledge and agree:
- Heritage Jade Hokitika may elect not to supply you with any information that we believe is confidential; and/or
- You will comply with any confidentiality obligations notified to you by Heritage Jade Hokitika;
- Further details and requests regarding confidential information can be obtained or made by contacting us.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website is owned by Heritage Jade Hokitika unless the content is identified as being the property of another party.
- No part of this website may be:
- Distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
- Resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the website only for informational and non-commercial purposes, used without Heritage Jade Hokitika’s express prior written permission or, in the case of content owned by Heritage Jade Hokitika’s content suppliers, the relevant content supplier’s express prior written consent.
Heritage Jade Hokitika reserves the right to prohibit links to this website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the material on this website by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
The information provided on this website are for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or services described for their particular use and conditions.Accessing this website and the downloading or purchasing of any material is done entirely at the user’s own risk.
7. ALL LIABILITY EXCLUDED
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- All representations and warranties (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, accuracy, security or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through it and its associated content; and
- Heritage Jade Hokitika will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with either your access to or use of this website or the content on, or accessed through the website.
- If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this website and any associated content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
- The exclusions and limits set out in these terms and conditions will also operate for the benefit of Heritage Jade Hokitika’s relevant suppliers, licensors and agents which we use to provide our website.
Although Heritage Jade Hokitika has endeavoured to ensure the content on this website is current, accurate and complete, we do not warrant that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. We will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
10. UNDER 18
By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge you are over 18 years of age.If you are under the age of 18, you must only use this website with the consent of your parent or guardian.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
You agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, rules, regulations and orders of all relevant regulatory bodies in relation to any of the information or services made available to you through this website.
Heritage Jade Hokitika may at any time and without notice, remove, amend and/or vary any of the content which appears on the website, or cease operating the website in whole or in part. We may also amend these terms and conditions from time to time so you should check and read these terms and conditions regularly. By continuing to use this website after any such amendment, you are deemed to have agreed to any amended terms and conditions.
13. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the website please contact us.